|1||General Nursing and Midwifery||
10+2 with 40% marks from any recognized board in any stream, 35% for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates from State Open School recognized by state government and from National Institute of Open School recognized by Central government are also eligible.
• The minimum age of admission shall be 17 years and maximum age is 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
• Minimum education:
• Registered ANM
• For N.R.I. students, the entry qualification equivalency will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility is equivalent to what has been prescribed as above
• The students should be duly vaccinated, especially TABC, Hep B, Chicken pox prior to admission to the institute.
• Candidate shall be medically fit. The medical examination will be conducted by the G.T.B.S. (C) Hospital, Model Town, Ludhiana.
• No admission or adjustment shall be made after October 31st regardless of any vacancy that might arise thereafter.
|2||Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course||
• The student should have passed the higher secondary or senior secondary or intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
• Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council.
• The student must have secured 35% marks in PPBMET(30% for SC/BC)
• The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the corresponding year.
• The students should be vaccinated (TABC, Hep B, Chicken pox) prior to taking admission to the institute.
• Candidates shall be medically fit. The medical examination will be conducted by the G.T.B.S (C) Hospital, Model Town, Ludhiana.
• Students shall be admitted once a year.
(Subject to changes as per the decision of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot)
The duration of the course shall be four academic years including internship. The students are required to attend all classes and practicals in each subject. The medium of course shall be English.
i. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on December 31st of the year in which admission is sought.
ii. The student should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream with average minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology; 40% for SC/ST/BC. The candidate should have passed English for being eligible for admission.
iii. The student must have secured at least 35% marks in PPMET (30% for SC/BC)
iv. The students should be vaccinated (TABC, Hep B, Chicken pox) prior to admission to the institute.
v. Student shall be medically fit. The medical examination will be conducted by G.T.B.S (C) Hospital, Model Town, Ludhiana.
vi. No admission or adjustment shall be made after October 31st regardless of any vacancy that might arise thereafter.